Traffic Diversions Request

This service is provided by the Ministry of Works, Municipalities Affairs and Urban Planning to Individuals, Businesses, and Governmental Entities requesting for traffic diversions at work sites or to extend the duration of an existing traffic diversion.

group_work   Available Channels

Contact Information


Mobile Applications

Service Location

   Service Terms

  • Target User Group:
  • Business , Government , Individuals ,

   Required Documents

  1. Official request addressed to the Chief of Traffic Engineering Section
  2. Copy of Way leave Clearance
  3. Traffic Diversion Plan
  4. Traffic Signs Inspection signed by the inspector and contractor


  • Payment Methods: