Intention to Transfer

Through this service, an employee can announce his/her intention to change the employer, or to indicate not being moved to another employer after the termination of the work permit

group_work   Available Channels

Contact Information


Mobile Applications

Service Location

   Service Terms

  • Target User Group:
  • Business , Individuals ,

   Required Documents

Intention to Transfer Form (Original)

Expatriate’s ID card or Passport ( Copy )

   Important notes

  • Readiness:

·Once the notification has been submitted, the current employer will be blocked from renewing the employee at the end of the work permit

·The indication can be done any time for employees who have a valid work permit

·The intention can only be done once

·The intention can be done only after passing the half period of the employee work permit

·The intention can not be done if the work permit has less than 30 days validity or expired

·No need for the employee to do the intention if the work permit is terminated


  • Payment Methods: