Ionizing Radiation Source or Device Export/Ownership Transfer Authorization Request

This service is provided by the Supreme Council for Environment to Businesses, Governmental Entities and NGOs requesting to obtain authorization to export or transfer the ownership of ionizing radiation sources or radiation generating devices.

group_work   Available Channels

Contact Information


Mobile Applications

Service Location

   Service Terms

  • Target User Group:
  • Business , Government , NGOs ,

   Required Documents

  1. A letter requesting authorization to export an ionizing radiation source/device.In case of ownership transfer, a letter requesting authorization to transfer the ionizing radiation source/device ownership and an approval letter from the receiving entity which the ionizing radiation source / device will be transferred to
  2. Application form for export/transfer of ownership
  3. Ionizing radiation source/device certificate from the manufacturer
  4. Copy of the previous license to import theionizing radiation source /device to be exported/transferred
  5. Date of the export or transfer of ownership
  6. Permission to operate ionizing radiation sources/devices provided by the Supreme Council for Environment to the entity which the source will be transferred to, in case of transfer of ownership request
  7. Documents pertaining to the shipping policy from the Custom Affairs, in case of export request
  8. Information on the port which the source/device will be exported from, in case of export request

   Important notes

  • Readiness:
The applying entity should have the appropriate license from the Supreme Council for Environment


  • Payment Methods:
  • Cash ,
  • Service Fees:
  • for Medical Establishments
    • 35.000
  • for Industrial and Non-medical Establishments
    • 50.000