Non-Practicing Lawyers Rolls Registration Request

This service is provided by the Ministry of Justice, Islamic Affairs and Awqaf to Individual lawyers requesting to transfer from being registered in the articled lawyers rolls to practicing lawyers or licensed lawyers before the court of cassation to be non-practicing lawyers.

group_work   Available Channels

Contact Information


Mobile Applications

Service Location

   Service Terms

  • Target User Group:
  • Individuals ,

   Required Documents

  1. License application form
  2. A letter to His Excellency the Minister of Justice and Islamic Affairs requesting to transfer the registration from the Practicing Lawyers Rolls to the Rolls of Lawyers (Articled Clerks, Practicing Lawyers, Licensed Lawyers for the Court of Cassation) to the Non-Practicing Lawyers Rolls


  • Payment Methods: