Withdrawal Affidavit and Transcript Accreditation Request

This service is provided by the Ministry of Education to the students of private universities requesting to obtain an accredited affidavit proves their withdrawal from the university, as well as accrediting the transcript.

group_work   Available Channels

Contact Information


Mobile Applications

Service Location

   Service Terms

  • Target User Group:
  • Individuals ,

   Required Documents


  1. Copy of the passport and Identity Card.
  2. General Secondary certificate (with the same qualifications ratification conditions).
  3. Bachelor certificate, for students who are dismissed from Master Degree (with the same qualifications ratification conditions).
  4. Withdrawal affidavit
  5. The original transcript



  • Payment Methods: