Complaint, Appeal or Grievance Submission

This service is provided by the Ministry of Education to students requesting to submit a complaint, appeal or grievance against the higher educational private institutions.

group_work   Available Channels

Contact Information


Mobile Applications

Service Location

   Service Terms

  • Target User Group:
  • Individuals ,

   Required Documents

  1. Copy of the passport or Identity Card
  2. Complaint form
  3. The documents (if any)


  • Payment Methods: