Marriage Certificate Replacement Request (Sunni Directorate)

This service is provided by the Ministry of Justice, Islamic Affairs and Awqaf to Individuals requesting to obtain a replacement for a marriage certificate from the Sunni Directorate.

group_work   Available Channels

Contact Information

Mobile Applications

Service Location

   Service Terms

  • Target User Group:
  • Individuals ,

   Required Documents

  • A copy of the marriage contract.
  • A copy of the identity of the spouses.
  • The presence of one of the spouses.
  • Fill out the application form.


  • Payment Methods: