Visa For Children Of A Bahraini Mother Married To Foreigner Issuance

This service is provided by the Nationality, Passports and Residence Affairs to Individuals requesting to issue a visa for the children of a Bahraini citizen mother who is married to a foreigner.

group_work   Available Channels

Contact Information


Mobile Applications

Service Location

   Service Terms

  • Age:
Less than 18 years of age
  • Target User Group:
  • Individuals ,

   Required Documents

  1. Application form
  2. Copy of the son / daughter’s passport
  3. Original and copy of the husband’s passport
  4. Original marriage certificate issued by the sharia court in Bahrain and clear copies
  5. Clear copies of the husband and wife’s identity card
  6. Birth certificate issued by the ministry of health in the kingdom of Bahrain or equivalent
  7. In case of divorce, official rule of custody issued from the sharia courts in the kingdom of Bahrain


  • Payment Methods:
  • Cash , Credit Card , Debit Card ,
  • Service Fees:
  • BD 4