Request for Lost Replacement Ownership Title Deed

This service is provided by the Survey and Land Registration Bureau to Individuals requesting to replace an ownership deed.

group_work   Available Channels

Contact Information


Mobile Applications

Service Location

   Service Terms

  • Target User Group:
  • Individuals ,

   Required Documents

  1. Identity Card or passport (passport is required for Expatriates)
  2. Original judgment from the court with execution stamp
  3. A certificate of non-appeal from complaints office at Ministry of Justice and Islamic Affairs
  4. Power of attorney (if applicable)
  5. If the execution was from the execution court, a letter from the court is required to issue replacement ownership deed


  • Payment Methods:
  • Cash , Cheque , Debit Card ,
  • Service Fees:
  • Ownership Deed Replacement Request
    • 5.000