Equivalence of a Divorce Certificate Issued Abroad Request (Jaffari Directorate)

This service is provided by the Ministry of Justice, Islamic Affairs and Awqaf to Bahraini Individuals requesting to equivalent the divorce certificate issued outside Kingdom of Bahrain.

group_work   Available Channels

Contact Information


Mobile Applications

Service Location

   Service Terms

  • Target User Group:
  • Individuals ,

   Required Documents

- The original copy of the divorce document.

- The presence of one of the parties.

 - A copy of the divorced and divorced identity. 

- Fill out the application form.

   Important notes

  • Others:

● Notes: Foreign papers must be certified by the Bahraini Ministry of Foreign Affairs or (apostille) certification, and all documents must be translated into Arabic.


  • Payment Methods: